Manufacturer of Shade net, Agro shade net, Agriculture Shade net, Shade netting, Knitted Shade Cloth, Agro Net, Green Net, Safety Net, Green House net, Mandap Decoration, Net, Tent House Net, Flooring Net, Tent Net, Nursery Net, Shed Net, Shade Cloth, Shade Fabric, Agricultural Net,
Our Shade Nets are made out of HDPE and Treated with UV Stabilizers. Our Shade Nets are made from 100 % Virgin Materials and have High GSM
Colour Available :
White, Green, Black, Blue, Red, Yellow, Orange, Olive Green, & Multi Colour
Shade Percentage :
30% 40% 50% 75% 90% 95%
Sizes Available :
1.0m (width) x 50m (length)
2.0m (width) x 50m (length)
2.5m (width) x 50m (length)
3.0m (width) x 50m (length)
4.5m (width) x 50m (length)
Application of Shade Net :
Horticulture and Floriculture ,Garden and Nursery,Green House and Shade House,Tea Garden.
Advantages of shade net
• Helps in cultivation of flower plants, foliage plants, medicinal and aromatic plants, vegetables & spices.
• Used for raising nurseries of fruits and vegetable.
• Helps to enhance yield during summer season.
• Protection against pest attack.
• Protects crops from natural weather disturbances such as wind, rain, hail, frost, snow, bird and insects.
• Used in production of graft saplings and reducing its mortality during hot summer days.
• Used for hardening tissue culture plants.
• Helps in quality drying of various agro products.
• Helps in creating favourable micro environment for production of Vermi compost.
• Nursery propagation, floriculture, indoor plants, vegetables, tea, coffee, spices.
• Hardening of plants.
• Cattle shed, Fish Pond, Poultry Farming etc
• Drying of various Agro products
• Acts as a wind breaker
• Greenhouse, terrace gardening & fencing
• Used as safety nets for building repairs & constructions
• Vermi compost unit